Today, Josh is redeeming some of the food abominations created by Smosh. MK # 098
Subscribe to Mythical Kitchen: https://www.youtube.com/mythicalkitchen?sub_confirmation=1
Submit your Dreams Become Food photos here: https://forms.gle/ga4DVQDMoi7pL1GcA
Check out our podcast, A Hot Dog Is A Sandwich!
Apple Podcasts: https://www.mythical.com/hotdog
Click the bell icon so you'll know when we add a new video!
Want more Mythical Kitchen? Check out these playlists:
Fancy Fast Food - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oJhk71Ip3rIzHOFY3Edw2pw
Snack Smash - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oKYv5beEZpH5hP8aA5ahGKQ
Food Fears - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oK6vh1N6DOYcdWzGyuAxjtN
Food Feats - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oJI4IG7pZ-y792AHI4vIbWD
Pick up official Mythical Kitchen merch at https://mythical.com/collections/mythical-kitchen
Join the Mythical Society: https://www.mythicalsociety.com
Follow Mythical Kitchen:
Mythical Chef Josh's Instagram: https://instagram.com/mythicalchefjosh
Check Out Our Other Mythical Channels:
Good Mythical Morning: https://youtube.com/goodmythicalmorning
Rhett & Link: https://youtube.com/rhettandlink
Ear Biscuits: https://applepodcasts.com/earbiscuits
Good Mythical MORE: https://youtube.com/goodmythicalmore
Want to send us something? https://mythical.com/contact
In the spirit of minimizing food waste associated with the filming of this series, Mythical is donating to the Hollywood Food Coalition ( https://hofoco.org ) who provide daily, nourishing meals to underserved communities in the Los Angeles area.
Burger Tartare - 1:30
Ice Cream - 5:42
Assemble - 12:55
Step 1: Burger tartare
* 12 oz filet mignon, cubed and semi-frozen
* 4 strips bacon, cooked and finely chopped
* 3 Tbsp minced shallots
* 3 Tbsp minced chives
* 3 Tbsp minced cornichon
* 2 Tbsp sherry vinegar
* 1 tsp yellow mustard
* 1 egg yolk
* ½ tsp salt
* Black pepper
* Olive oil
1) Grind the filet mignon using the coarse dye on a meat grinder. In a separate bowl, add shallot, chives, cornichon, vinegar, oil, mustard, egg yolk, and black pepper, and whisk.
2) Add all the stuff together.
* Baking sheet
* Meat grinder
* Small mixing bowl
* Large mixing bowl
Step 2: Thousand Island Ice Cream + Cheese Crispy
* 8 oz cheddar cheese, shredded from the block
* 8 ounces milk
* 8 ounces heavy cream
* ½ cup sugar
* 3 egg yolks
* 1 cup ketchup
* 1 Tbsp red wine vin
* 1 Tbsp worcestershire
* ¼ cup finely chopped pickles
* 1 tsp smoked paprika
* 1 tsp fresh horseradish root
* Black pepper
* 1 tsp salt
1) Arrange the cheddar cheese in a circle on a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat. Bake at 350 until melty and crispy.
2) Heat milk, cream, and sugar in a pot. Whisk egg yolks in a separate bowl then temper in the hot creamy milk mixture.
3) Add back into the pot and cook for 4 minutes, stirring constantly. Mix in ketchup and other ingredients then add to an ice cream maker.
* Baking sheet + silicone mat
* Medium mixing bowl
* Medium sauce pot
* Ice cream machine
Step 3: Assemble
* Toasted brioche bun that’s been put in the fridge
* Steak tartare
* Cheddar crisp
* Thousand island ice cream
1) Pack steak tartare into a ring mold. Invert and put onto the bun.
2) Add cheddar cheese frico, iceberg lettuce, and thousand island ice cream.
* Ring mold
* Parchment square
"Redeeming Smosh's Worst Food Crimes" was added to the Trending Top 100 list on January 14, 2022 from Youtube at rank #81. On January 14, 2022 this video peaked at #81 on Trending Top 100. This video also reached it's highest position at #21 on Trending.com's Top 25 Youtube list on January 14, 2022. Check back to see if "Redeeming Smosh's Worst Food Crimes" from Youtube reappears as a top video on Trending.com.